For the best home security the following simple tips will help you to protect your home security.
If you decide to leave the home and leave it alone, depending on the place in which you live, sometimes it is something that is not easy to do, but not everything has to be seen from the dramatic perspective.
Statistics say that when intruders know that will take more than 5 minutes to break into a house to carry out the mission, they tend going to another that is easier, so be ensure that your home is not a simple white in that aspect.
Today there are many effective home security systems, anti-theft systems, best home alarm systems that connected with switchboards to alert the police, advanced home security systems that monitor and visualize the home through a computer or mobile device, among others. But if your finance does not allow you to access them, don’t miss the following ideas to prevent home burglary. There are other solutions!
How to protect your home from burglars?
Removed from the front of your house fences, shrubs, trees, and other hardwood plantations. While they provide privacy, they are ideal places where one can hide a person.
Install motion detectors which activate the ignition lights, as well as leave programmed switching lights on when you are away from home so they illuminate the property after a certain time, go away to more than one badly intentioned.
Place armored doors, in terms of its thickness that are ideal partners to prevent theft at home because they don’t break down easily; it is also important that the locks are suitable for security or special keys.
Other tips to prevent home burglaries
Something you should not do when you absent several continuous days from your home are to close hermetically. This become obvious to thieves the fact that the house is uninhabited. On the other hand leave:
- Clothes hanging outside (left to view old clothes that you no longer use).
- Windows with blinds or shutters open or in the customary position; like curtains.
- Lowers the phone ringing to the minimum, equal the voice mail, so that cannot be heard from the outside.
- Don’t let build up the mail at the entrance of the home, the best thing is that you advice in the office so they keep until your return or ask a neighbor to collect it for you.
- Notify a trusted neighbor or family member to take a look at the house once in a while.
Perhaps yours is not the most secure house in the world, but if you put in practice these measures of home security system, you’ll be more relaxed when you go away and can protect your home security.